Okay, so there are lots of good high schools in Greenland ... but we have high ambitions! ; )
We have made a short video to kick off this blog for 8th grade English. The idea is simple: make English as fun and dynamic as possible and keep it going for 3 years! I hope to keep this blog alive from 8th to 10th grade following this particular class all the way.
I hope you enjoy seeing what we get up to in class!
We have made a short video to kick off this blog for 8th grade English. The idea is simple: make English as fun and dynamic as possible and keep it going for 3 years! I hope to keep this blog alive from 8th to 10th grade following this particular class all the way.
I hope you enjoy seeing what we get up to in class!
they are very cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Jonna!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. Yes, they are "cute". I guess they will grow up fast though!
Chris